Help me please to make my mind up. I cannot decided whether to keep running with my blog or make the jump to a website. I have decided on a domain name; gedcarneyceramics what do you think? I am running with WordPress.org if I go-go. My host will be Bluehost and I’m going to buy a premium Site with a ready e-commerce built-in. The site will enable me to continue with the blog and give more freedom I hope. Is it time to cut the apron strings and fall into the mop bucket and see if I can swim. As the Beetles said please me do, to make my mind up!